Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo has launched the Vivo Y66 in India. The phone was announced in China last year, and boasts of a 5.5-inch display and 16-megapixel front facing cameras.
The Vivo Y66 also has a 2.5D curved glass display with a pixel resolution of 1280x720p. The phone runs on a Snapdragon 435 processor paired with an Adreno 505 GPU. It packs 3GB of RAM and comes with 32GB of internal storage which also can be expanded further via a microSD card slot to up to 256GB. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box with Funtouch UI 3.0 on top of it.
As mentioned above, one of the highlights of this phone includes its 16-megapixel front facing camera with an F2.0 aperture for selfie addicts. The rear facing camera is of 13-megapixels and has an F2.2 aperture. It packs a 3000mAh battery and the device also comes with 4G VoLTE support.
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 × 720) display, 2.5D curved glass on top
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 430 SoC paired with Adreno 505 GPU
- Software: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch UI V3.0
- Memory: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB internal storage; expandable up to 256TB of space via microSD card
- Rear-facing Camera:– 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Front-facing camera: 16-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Network: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- Battery: 32000mAh
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.6mm
The Vivo Y66 will be available in India from March 20. The phone comes in Crown Gold and Rose Gold colour and is priced at ₹14,990.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page